T7 RNA Polymerase Transcription Buffer Set
An anywhere door for your mRNA process
The T7 RNA Polymerase Transcription Buffer Set contains a T7 RNA Polymerase and a set of seven 10X RNAP reaction buffers. This set of reagents was specifically designed for the selection of efficient transcription reactions. The user simply combines DNA template, NTPs, T7 RNA polymerase, and the 10X polymerase reaction buffer to proceed following reactions.
✔️ 7 kinds of reaction buffers (Buffer A to G)
✔️ Pre-screening to find the optimal condition
✔️ 35 times more final yields than the others
✔️ Getting consistent quality from start to finish
T7 RNA Polymerase Transcription Buffer Set, T7 RNA聚合酶
Package & Component
|T7 RNA Polymerase (200 U/μL)||10,000 U||25,000 U|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer A||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer B||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer C||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer D||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer E||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer F||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer G||0.5 mL||1 mL|
|100 mM DTT||0.5 mL||1 mL|
Stored at -20°C. For optimal storage, aliquot the enzyme, reaction buffer and DTT reagent into smaller quantities and store at recommended temperature. For most favorable performance, avoid repeated handling and multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
1. Below reaction mixture should be prepared under room temperature and combined in the following order:
|Nuclease-Free H2O||X μL||-|
|Template DNA||0.5-1 μg||-|
|10X RNA Polymerase Reaction Buffer||2 μL||1 X|
|ATP (100 mM)||1 μL||5 mM|
|UTP (100 mM)||1 μL||5 mM|
|CTP (100 mM)||1 μL||5 mM|
|GTP (100 mM)||1 μL||5 mM|
|100 mM DTT||2 μL||10 mM|
|T7 RNA Polymerase (200 U/μL)||1 μL||-|
|RNase inhibitor (optional)||0.5 μL||1 U/μL|
|Total reaction volume||20 μL||-|
2. Incubate at 37°C for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
3. Above reaction mixture may be scaled up or down proportionately.
- Transcription reaction should be performed under RNase free condition. Use nuclease-free tubes, reagents, and water to avoid RNase contamination. Also, wear gloves when working with RNA.
- To obtain optimal condition, NTP concentration can be titrated between 5 – 10 mM.
- The volume of T7 RNA Polymerase can be titrated between 1-2 μL in the IVT reaction to optimize your assay.
Customer Feedbacks 1
Data for screening buffer set
The result shows that after using the T7 RNA Polymerase Transcription Buffer Set screening, the effects of C and F are better than other buffers.
Customer Feedbacks 2
Comparison data for T7 RNA polymerase efficiency
The data demonstrates that Croyez's T7 RNA Polymerase generates 35 times more final yields of RNA than the competitor ’s product while maintaining the same quality of the RNA.